On 5th March, Jonathan and Corinna Downes, the Director and Administrator of the Centre for Fortean Zoology [CFZ] the world's largest mystery animal research organisation, fly to Texas. Together with their friends and colleagues Richie and Naomi West who very generously financed the expedition, they will spend two weeks continuing the research into the Texas blue dogs, first carried out by Jonathan Downes in November 2004..

Saturday 20 March 2010

RETURN OF THE NATIVES

By the time that you read this we will probably be just about back in England. From where I am sitting Graham, Lizwiz and the rest of the gang have done a pretty good job in our absence.

They do not know it yet, but as we are both likely to be horridly jetlagged for a few days, I would not be THAT surprised if I end up asking them to carry on for a few more days. But thank you guys - you done well!

1 comment:

  1. I figured there'd be some jetlag... when I last flew the Atlantic, returning with Jon from our chupacabra hunt, I was lucky enough to find a row of 4 seats and lie across them to go to sleep.

    So, on arrival at Heathrow, I just had a "first thing in the morning" feeling. Mind you, that's almost indistinguishable from jetlag!

    ReplyDelete